Providing all types of roadside assistance service over the clock.
Covering the whole area of the city!
|Posted on February 25, 2017 at 9:55 PM||comments (0)|
DIY Battery Maintenance
An excellent way to keep your car running smoothly and without difficulty is having better battery links. Keep your car battery working and maintained well for you to avoid mechanical car charges and for you not to worry about being stranded somewhere. Our DIY battery car maintenance tips will help you perform an easy step by step battery maintenance.
These are the tools that you may need for you to perform the DIY battery maintenance of your car:
Corrosion removal fluid
Wire brush or paint brush
STEP #1: CLEANING THE CABLES OF THE BATTERY
You have to clean the corrosion or white debris from your battery. You can use a tablespoon of baking soda, a cup of water and don't forget the non-metallic brush. You have to wash it with cool water. After that, you need to detach the cables. You have to start with the negative cable for you to prevent the wrenches to curve on a nearby ground. You have to slacken the battery cable clamp bolts and slightly twist them. You can use the cable puller if the cable is stranded. Do not twist battery posts. When the cables are already taken out, remove the excess corrosion all over the battery terminals and cables with the corrosion remover or the post cleaner.
STEP #2: INSPECT THE RANKED OF THE ELECTROLYTE
Add water to the fill holes when needed. When your battery needs water, you have to add clean and distilled water and do not put too much for it can cause over spilling on the cell. Carefully twist off the cap of battery cells. Check if the battery case has a crack. When you found a crack, change your battery. Once you added the water, let it combine with the electrolyte for a few hours before you proceed to the next step.
STEP #3: INSPECT THE STATUS AND CHARGE OF BATTERY
Examine the electrolyte of every cell by hydrometer. To examine the electrolyte in every cell, you need to press the ball of the hydrometer and put the solution into the controller. Gently grasp the controller level and take note of the readings. Pour the solutions back to the same cell. If the reading of the cells is different from each other, you need to replace the battery. The fully charged battery have the reading of 1.265 or higher.
STEP #4: PUTTING UP NEW BATTERY AND REMOVING CABLES
Before you take away the battery, you first need to detach the negative cable then detach the positive cable. Detach your battery by holding down the clamp. You should always change the battery with the higher rating to the original. Always wear protective sunglasses and rubber gloves when you work on the battery and do not smoke.
STEP #5: CHANGE THE BATTERY
When changing the battery, you need to connect a heavy duty leash to the side of the battery and carefully move it out. Avoid contact with the acid of the battery because it's dangerous. Never drop the battery. Once you put the battery out, clean the battery tray and change it if it's not in good condition.
STEP #6: REINSTALLING CABLES AND CLAMP OF THE BATTERY
You have to put the new battery into the place cautiously. Combine the hold down clamp. First, link the cable to the positive terminal and connect the negative lastly. Put a small amount of petroleum jelly to the terminal before you fasten the cable clamp to the posts. The petroleum helps slow down the buildup of corrosion.
|Posted on February 6, 2017 at 12:10 AM||comments (0)|
How to Replace Flat Tire
There are two different ways to follow when you want to change the tires of your car. One of these ways is to bring your car to a professional automotive mechanic shop and spend some cash for the specialized services offered. The other way is that you need to know how to do it yourself by the use of short and detailed steps.
Your very first step will require you to prepare for essentials like spare tire, jack-port and tool equipment. In your car, it must have all these stuff. Place them on the road next to the flat auto tire.
Once you have all the required tools, it is now finally the right time to start. Before switching or changing the flat tire, ensure that the car is parked at a level or flattened ground. Ensure that it is not parked on a slope for the car not to fall. You also need to ensure that the emergency brakes are set.
• Position Jack: Get a user guide or a manual to check the location where the jacking point of your car could be found. Make sure that it is in line with the jacking point. Your car should also be positioned at a level and a secure terrain before raising the jack.
• Increase the Car: Elevate your car far for you to have the right amount of space. This will let you remove the flat tire easy and fast.
• Remove the flat tire: Pull the flat tire towards you until it slid completely.
• Attached to the spare tire: After you have pulled the flat tire, you could now place the spare tire. It will require a lot of effort to line it up properly. The purpose is for it to slide in completely without a hassle and stress.
When driving your car, you need to get the flat tire, and you need to place it where the spare tire was once found. You must not leave your flat car tire on the highway side. You also have to get enough spare tires for you to be ready all the time. That is also in the case that this happens to you once again.
In addition to that, you need to ensure that you monitor the traffic on the roads. That is also, especially for you to avoid the situation. Other drivers will not like the idea of someone blocking the road because of a flat tire. Just like you, you could avoid this stressful situation provided that you have an extra flat tire.
Now that you have an idea on how to replace a flat tire and all things you need to prepare, you could now be at ease and comfort of not getting in trouble on the highway or the street. You already know how to replace flat tire easy and fast. Just follow the mentioned ways above, and you are ready to go!
|Posted on January 20, 2017 at 4:10 PM||comments (0)|
When is the Right Time to Buy a New Car?
- A lot of people dream of the purchase of a new auto, partly because they assume, sometimes wrongly which it will be utterly dependable and they will never have real issues with it. While a new car, in general, is extremely reliable and will have a warranty of span of years, some people do have issues with new vehicles, even if it is relatively rare. Other people will purchase a new auto just for the excitement of having the newest model and because of that certain feel that a new auto has, that used models simply lack.
- If someone is intent on purchasing a new auto, then one of the many things that they need to think about is when to buy it. This in some ways goes against the grain of people wanting a purchase a new car and the whole sense of desire buying which goes with it. If someone is ready to bide their time, they could often get a new auto at a considerably better price than they will do on another occasion of a year.
- There are lots of reasons for this; maybe the most obvious one is that manufacturers and car sales have a yearly cycle once new vehicles are introduced. It's part of the impetus of any manufacturing base, and the auto or car business is frequently at the forefront. Releasing a new model with latest features is an essential part of generating awareness and keenness in the model and hopefully, makes sales.
- When a new model is released, the cost of what was the model before immediately loses lots of its appeal. There's a lot to be said for those to utilize this as a chance to purchase their new auto. As soon as the latest model comes out, the car dealership will have an inventory which they will be keen or desperately get rid of. Anyone who knows the mechanics or finances of purchasing a new auto will appreciate that a purchaser has significant leverage at this point.
- There's another good reason for doing this. If manufacturer releases a new model, there's a distinct sense of excitement. However, there could also be teething issues which might take a while to even out. It is worth being conscious that when a dealership has inventory or stock which they need to disperse they will provide a considerable saving in various inducements, incentives to purchase, loyalty offers. These might or may not run along with a new model being released. However, they will also have specific times of year if they need to free up their inventory. At this point are usually opportunities for significant savings.
If a person has decided what kind of car they like to purchase it is worth researching what times of year a car company or a car dealership is likely to provide these savings and then be eager to wait until such a time to buy the vehicle.
|Posted on||comments (0)|
Towing Los Angeles: Keeps your Vehicle Secure and Safe
No one wants to be forced into a condition where they must utilize a towing service. Providentially, in this day and age, long distance towing services are not just there for emergency use. In addition to this, there are plenty of reasons that a towing service can be valuable for you. That can merely be completed by choosing the most experienced vehicle towing companies. Various types of tow trucks can perform the excellent towing process. Once you need the assistance of a tow truck, it is important only to hire a professional and trustworthy service provider.
Some towing firms are not limited to transport stalled vehicles or offering roadside assistance services. Always remember the security measures in towing to avoid unnecessary reimbursement and unwarranted accidents, demolition to vehicles, further damage or loss of lives. Some companies will even go to the point of serving the documentation that is required by top insurance providers. A towing service should be accessible all hours of the day and night.
Car problems and accidents happen at any time. Bear in mind that the reason for summoning a tow truck is to bring your vehicle to a nearby repair shop. Towing Los Angeles consider offering more than just towing. These are more likely to utilize wheel lift trucks, which are comparable to hook and chain tow truck. In many cases, roadside assistance can get the car under way devoid of a tow. It is true that towing a car needs superior care to avoid unwanted safety damage and issues that are why frequent people consign a series of mistakes and errors when it comes to towing a vehicle.
Each year, thousands of people died due to automobile accidents and many lives have forever changed due to the damages or wounds caused by car accidents. So it is important to hire Towing Los Angeles as we are professional and knowledgeable in offering our clients with high quality towing services and at the same time keep your vehicle secure and safe. Call us today for more details about our towing services.